Monday, October 22, 2007

Al-Fatihah

Dear friends

Our beloved friend, Sdr Shahrol Nizam Yusoff (Class of 93) has passed away this morning at 6 at him home in Ampang. I am still in Vietnam and have been calling but his neighbour confirmed the news, the jenazah will be taken to Pokok Sena this afternoon.

Maybe those who want the information can try to contact Dr Azlan Majid (Class of 94) or Syahril Nizam Jumaili (Class of 93) - you would have their no's, to find out the arrangement.

Allahyarham is the closest I have to a brother in koleq and the last time I met him was one week before Raya, when we and a few close friends from koleq had a potluck bukak puasa at my place. His family is still young with 3 kids - most of us are still trying to make sense of this.

I should be back by this petang so I should get more details - please feel free to call by then.

Al-fatihah.

-rough

Collection

Kepada sesiapa yang ingin menyumbang kepada keluarga beliau, sila salurkan bantuan anda kepada akaun Sdr Rafizi Ramli atau aku sendiri (ezam). Refer acc. no dlm group email atau call.

No comments: